Saturday, January 3, 2015

Time to Craft

Artistic friends,

Happy New Year!!! I have completed my work in Connecticut with the Coast Guard, and I am ready to be back in the store.  I have loads of ideas for the New Year.  I hope I can fulfill all the ideas in one year.  

There are some FUN events planned for the rest of January, and I will be providing children's birthday to the list of services we provide.  Additionally, I print custom stationary and invitations.  Stop in to see some samples. 

Here is a list of the events and classes.  Call (631) 591-3040 for more information or to register and pay for a class/event.

*Must provide your own basic tool kit for all classes.

I am really excited about the Crock Pot Crop!  Bring a crock pot dish and the recipe to share with the other croppers.  I will provide the paper goods and some dessert.  

I also have Authentique's Lucky paper collection.  It arrived yesterday and will be available for purchase today.  I would love to hear what you think about this collection, please leave a comment below.



Happy Crafting and I hope to see you in the store this month.
Don't forget I sent out sales and coupons via email, sign up for our emails here.



No comments:

Post a Comment