Thursday, January 15, 2015

Authentique Sale


Take 25% off the regular price of all our in stock Authentique products.  No additional discounts or coupons can apply to the special.  The special ends 5pm on Saturday January 17th.  We also have quite a few items in our Clearance section.  Come in and check out the savings.

Mini-Make Over

     The new paper racks arrived yesterday, and I am knee deep in putting them together.  I had to ask my husband for some guidance, and I am using the drill on my own.  The shelves are not assembled, because we hit a snag, but they will be up and filled with paper by the end of Saturday.  I managed to open the box to the popcorn maker too, but that is going to have to wait until I assemble the paper racks.  Can't have too many unfinished projects going on at once.  Do you know that feeling?

Here are a few pictures of the store.

Moved the check out area.


More space for sample projects.

New products arrived today from Bo Bunny, Kaiser Craft, and Carta Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment