Saturday, August 8, 2015

Vacation

Greetings from Albuquerque, New Mexico where I am enjoying some rest & relaxation with my parents.  I am also enjoying the lovely scenery Albuquerque has to offer.  I have some fabulous pictures to add in an album. (I will be using my new Canon Selphy CP910 photo printer-see below for more information.)  I have been brainstorming ideas for a word album, and I am pretty sure I have settled on ABQ15.  Share with us where you went this summer?  Have you been taking pictures?


Love the green of the grass, grayish blue of mountains, and blue of sky!!!

Yesterday we took the RailRunner to the state capitol (Santa Fe).  It was a beautiful and scenic day.
If you look to the left of the train, you will see a Starbuck's sign (my favorite).

Not only has the scenery been wonderful, but the food is amazing.  I have been to a few of my favorite places.  Yummy!!!  Sadie's is a must visit.  You have to try their delicious corn chips and their Famous Salsa.  Did you know that New Mexico is known for their fresh hatched and roasted chilies?  My favorite is the GREEN Chile!!

Sadie's Restaurant- One of the best in Albuquerque.

Don't you love some of the novelties you find on trips?  This bright colored 6 pack of beer caught my eye at Wal-Mart!
Looks a lot like the state flag.
My mom was thrilled to share with me the scrapbook page I made for her Hole in One.  She is proudly hanging it on a wall to share with all her guests.  What a great compliment!  Do you have some of your creations on display in your house or someone else's house?



PRINTING PICTURES
Taking pictures on a phone is so easy.  However, I have a hard time understanding why pictures aren't printed anymore.  I have had the opportunity to use the Selphy 910 last week at the Quick Quotes/Canon scrapbook event, and I absolutely loved all the Canon printers that where on hand to use for FREE.  I ordered myself a Selphy 910 and a larger printer for 5x7 and 8x10 photos.  Printing the pictures from this printer is so EASY and is a scrapbooker's DREAM!!!!  Did I mention it is inexpensive too?

In fact, I happened to mentioned how EASY it is to print pictures from an iPhone with the Canon Selphy 910 to my mom, and she bought one!!!  I set it up last night, and now she can print pictures from her phone.  Imagine printing pictures in your own home, directly from your phone without an app.  It is so easy and the print quality is FANTASTIC.  Check out the link from Quick Quotes on how to order your Canon printer.



HAPPY PRINTING!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment