Sunday, August 2, 2015

Summer Fun

SUMMER>>>SUMMER>>>SUMMER

It has been a while since I last posted.  I am enjoying the SUMMER.  Are you?  I hope you all are taking LOADS of pictures to include in scrapbooks.  I have been busy cooking at the Coast Guard Station in Shinnecock (Hampton Bays), spending time with my family, and working on a few projects!!!

The current project is a word Beach album kit.  I hope to have it available towards the end of August.  Kits will be limited to 5, so order your album soon!  Right now it holds up to 14 (4x6) pictures, but it will hold more after it is all designed.  The album features fun & bright Boardwalk Collection by Bo Bunny.
Each kit will include:
  • Pre-cut chipboard and base pages to cover the chipboard
  • All pre-cut paper
  • 1- package of Sn@p 4x6 photo sleeves
  • 1- package of Bo Bunny Buttons
  • 1- 12x12 sticker sheet of coordinating Bo Bunny stickers
  • 1- package of coordinating Layered Chipboard
  • Ribbon and more.

I will post more information about the Beach word album as soon as it is completed!

I am going on vacation and will be available for appointments on Wednesday, August 12, 2015. I would love to see you, call (631) 875-1542 to schedule a one-on-one appointment!  

Please note, I am no longer sending out email newsletters.  I will be posting up to date information here on the blog, Facebook, and Instagram.  Don't forget you can follow us on Pinterest and Twitter too!!



No comments:

Post a Comment