Thursday, May 8, 2014

Welcome

It is time for me to once again start blogging.  I realize not everyone is on a social media forum such as Facebook, Instagram, or Vine, and I have been looking for a way to communicate with everyone.  I was also looking for an avenue that will allow me to keep you up to date and provide some FREEBIES.

Just in time for Mother's Day!

Here is your chance to enter and win the Mother word album pictured below.


How to enter:
  • Share on this blog thread, one trait you and your mother share.
  • Must be posted by 12pm EST 5/10/2014.
  • Random winner will be selected and posted by 5pm EST on 5/11/2014.
  • Important--winner must email or contact Andrea no later than 12pm EST on 5/18/2014 to claim word album.
  • One entry per person.
I will continue to add links, recommendations, and helpful information over the next couple of months.







7 comments:

  1. My Mom and I have both been blessed with the same "great in the kitchen" gene....I am proud to say that I am as great a cook as she always was...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is there a dish you are both equally good at cooking/baking?

      Delete
  2. My mom and I had so many traits in common. Let's go with the obvious. We were both nurses and she shared her creativity. She was very artistic, me a little less so. The anniversary of her death is next week and I often wonder if I was even half the Mom she was....and I think the answer is NO. That would be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for responding to late. I thought I did, but after looking thru some older posts, I see that I did not. Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments about your mother. I have a feeling you are't giving yourself credit in the artistic area. You might think it impossible, but YOUR children will think otherwise, and that is what matters.

      Delete
  3. It is difficult to pick just one, as my mom and I have so much in common. We both have a deep love for animals. My mom volenteers at the city shelter and animal humane society. She has never met an animal that didn't like her! When I have more time, I hope to join her and help these beautiful creatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if your child will also LOVE animals.

      Delete
  4. Wooo hooo, the lucky winner is Cheri. Congratulations! Please send me an email by May 18th, 2014 to arrange for shipment.

    ReplyDelete