Thursday, October 22, 2015

Fall Happenings!

Is the nice earthy Fall colors and crisp air welcoming to all of you?  Fall is my favorite time of year.  I love the colors, the warmth, and coziness of the season.  Last Fall I was working in Connecticut and extremely busy with little time to enjoy the season.  This year, I am trying to enjoy as much of it as possible.

With that said, I was offered a wonderful opportunity this past February to fill a full time position for three years up in Connecticut.  I have been waiting over 6 months for a date to start the contract.  There has been a lot of back and forth and uncertainty.  Due to the uncertainty, I made a lot changes in dates for classes and store hours over the past six months.  I am very sorry about not being able to offer regular store hours.  I am currently updating the hours on a weekly basis (see below).  I also want to thank several of you for being extremely patient with me while I sort out the move.   As soon as I have a final answer, I will post an update.

In the meantime, I have adjusted the calendar on the website.  Classes and events that are scheduled for the weekend, will remain in place.  The store will be open if a class or event has participants.   Otherwise, please call prior to visiting.  I regularly update the store hours on Facebook as well.

Here are the hours for the remainder of the week of 10/19/15:
Thursday: 10am-5pm
Friday: 10am-6:00pm
Saturday: 10am-5pm
Sunday: 11am-4pm

New Kits:
I am still designing layouts and mini albums, and have a wonderful NEW Fall mini album designed.  I am currently packaging it to sell as a kit.  Plus, there is a class offered on November 14th at 10:30am.  The Fall album is 7 pages, holds over 30 assorted sized photos, and features Echo Park's The Story of Fall paper collection.  Here is a sneak peak of the album.




You can always call (631) 875-1542 with any questions.  Plus, you can shop our kits online.

Artistically,

Andrea





No comments:

Post a Comment