Saturday, February 14, 2015

Feeling LUCKY??

I am looking forward to moving from pink, red, and white to green, gold, and white.  I have been cranking out some FUN St. Patrick's Day projects.  I also  hope to have the window redecorated in a couple of days.  Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day?  Go to any parades?  I have an awesome pocket album ready for all of those pictures.  I will post pictures and details on the next blog post, but stay tuned.

There are quite a few classes on the calendar for March.


St. Patrick's Creative Youth Class

Date: Saturday March 7, 2015
Time: 10am-12pm
Fee: $15.00
Class includes all supplies and materials.  Plus, we will take a photo of each child during the class, print it, and put it on the shamrock.  Call at least 24 hours in advance to register and pay for a seat.

Fun with canvas.  I have been thinking outside of the box and recently started working on canvas.  I love the LUCKY collection by Authentique Paper (in stock at the store).  I also used the FUN Glitter Paste and Stickable Stencils by Bo Bunny.  After the canvas was painted and the Glitter paste dried, I sprayed a light coating of Thermoweb's Gold Glitter Dust over the entire surface.  I used tape, ScorTape, and liquid glue to adhere the paper to the canvas.  

To complete the sides, I added 5/8" ribbon around all the sides using a hot glue gun.  I stapled the gold ribbon to the back of the frame using a regular stapler.  This makes a lovely home decoration or gift.  Have you ever used canvas?  Share your tips with us, post a comment!!!

Card of the Month:
Make some cards to give for St. Patrick's Day, featuring Little B's foil tape.
Make 6 cards, 2 of each card.  Plus, the fee includes 5 rolls of Little B washi tape.  Use Viva Gold Decor and sequins.  Plus, learn how to make rosettes. 
Date: Wednesday March 4
Time: 10am
OR
Date: Thursday March 5
Time: 6:30pm
Fee: $30.00
Seats are limited.





No comments:

Post a Comment